April 16, 2004

Love & dating...13

I never saw the point in holding on to things that should be let go. I think I'm more stable and lucid than most people. I don't like to be bogged down with things that I have no say or control in whatsoever. To me, it's just not constructive. I try to make myself look at what other things life has to offer and let shit in one area of my life work out to be the fertilizer for another aspect of my life. Dats just me.

I find it funny that sometimes, we regret letting go of someone. And we wish for the chance to be with the someone again to make it up to him/her. But, when we have the chance to be with that someone again, we are afraid to let go of another one that has been there while you were wishing for that chance.

Then, whole of our lives, we just constantly live with regrets about letting go of someone.. and not daring to hold on to what we have... and then, in this way, everyone is more or less screwed. haha...

wat a crazy world...

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 15:33